The award for Best Software for New Revenue in a Financial Institution goes to...........MyLoans!
Okay, that might have been a bit predictable given the site I'm writing this on, but the numbers don't lie.
From January 1st, 2014 until December 31st, 2014, financial institutions embracing patient financing through MyLoans have enjoyed the following successes:
- Average interest rate per loan - 12%
- Average loan amount - $3816
- Average number of loans per month - 75
- Top performing customer's loans booked - $21,600,000
- Approximated interest revenue - $858,000
- Percent of patient loans guaranteed by medical provider - 100%
- Percent of FDIC exams passed - 100%
A big thank you to our amazing customers. We know banks struggle to move forward with new revenue opportunities and we are happy that you have been rewarded with great success.